Color and Shade: 50
Flat Color or Cel-Shade: 50
Flat Color and Cel-Shade: 75
Full Color and Full Shade: 90
One of your characters in an adult situation with one of mine
Price depends on the character
Backgrounds: Price based on complexity
Additional Characters: +50% of the original price per character
Terms and Conditions (AKA That Stuff Nobody Wants To Read):
- Acceptable Subject Matter: Anything you see on this site is fair game. I cannot accept commissions for extreme adult material, or anything blatantly hateful or spiteful. If you're not sure what I'm willing to do, ask! You may be surprised.
- Multifurs: Characters with an extreme number of extra parts may be charged as multiple characters.
Character Select commissions: One of my characters combined with one of your characters in an adult-themed drawing. New characters added regularly. Details.
- Payment schedule: I must receive full payment before beginning work. I used to accept partial payments, but I this plan proved too awkward for my clients and myself.
- Payment types: I will accept money orders and/or electronic payments (e.g. PayPal). Clients who wish to pay electronically will receive an invoice by e-mail.
- Payment deadlines: If I haven't received a payment within 3 months of completing the sketch and revision phase, your commission will be put on hold. If I haven't received a payment after 6 months, the commission will be cancelled. If you're having trouble making payments, please let me know. I'd much rather hear
I can't pay right now than hear nothing at all.
- Revisions: I will do minor, reasonable revisions during the sketch stage for no extra charge, but I will charge extra for unusually large or numerous revisions, and any revisions done after the sketch stage. I will decide what constitutes
numerous. Keep in mind that the range of possible revisions narrows at each successive phase in creation of the artwork, so make absolutely sure that what you see is what you want before you give the OK for me to proceed to the next stage.
- Pick-ups: I will not accept work to finish commissions started by another artist.
- Third Party Characters: I will not accept commissions for characters for which you do not own the copyrights.
- Surprise Gifts: I will accept or reject these on a case-by-case basis. Please ask.
- Refunds: All sales are final. Refunds will only be offered if I am completely incapable of finishing the commission. Since art is a subjective business, I cannot guarantee you will be completely satisfied with the final product. I can guarantee, however, to do my very best work.
- Shipping: If you commissioned a digital drawing, you probably won't have to pay shipping costs. However, some people like to have printouts, sketches, and inks in their hands. Any items to be shipped will be sent by US Postal Service. You will be required to pay shipping costs and insurance.
- Digital artworks: I will provide one print-size (300 dpi or higher) and one web-size PNG file. I am under no obligation to keep these files on hand once they've been delivered.
- Upgrading: I am willing to
upgrade commissions once they've been completed. Plain inks can be upgraded to any level of coloring or shading, and plain sketches can be upgraded to plain inks. You will be charged the price difference between the original and the upgraded commission. Due to different coloring techniques, colored sketches cannot be upgraded directly to colored inks.
- Artist's and Client's Rights: Once you have the finished product in your hands (or paws, if you prefer), here's what you and I can do with it:
- You can:
- give a digital copy of the finished work to anyone, provided you give me credit.
- Post the image to any website that doesn't require paid access, again, provided you give me credit.
- Sell it, if it's a real media piece like a painting or a pencil drawing.
- You cannot:
- Sell prints or CDs of it for profit.
- Otherwise distribute it without giving me credit.
- I can:
- give a digital copy of the finished artwork to anyone.
- Post the image to any website that doesn't require paid access.
- Include it as part of a portfolio.
- I will not:
- Sell prints of your commission or CDs featuring it without your permission.
- Take credit for any of your characters or ideas.
- You will retain the rights to any of your own characters and ideas, and will be credited accordingly. I will retain the rights to any of my own characters and ideas and expect to be credited accordingly. In other words, what's yours will still be yours, and what's mine will still be mine.
- Commission List: I may have as many as 5 commission slots open at any time. I may start a waiting list if I get more. There's no way to get further up the list, but rude behavior can get you knocked off it. In other words, please be courteous and patient.
- Turnaround Time: How long it takes me to finish a piece depends on how much work it requires, and how much time I have in my schedule. A simple sketch should take no more than a week; a fully inked and colored piece, 3-4 weeks.
- Previews: I will provide previews of your commission after each stage of completion: Rough sketch, any refinements and/or revisions, inks, shading, and colors. Original sketches and inks (if they exist) can be shipped on request, at the client's expense.
- Deadlines: If you need the commission done before a certain date, be specific, and make sure I understand. Saying you'd
prefer to have your commission done by a certain time doesn't mean it's going to happen.
- Respect the Artist's Privacy : Buying a commission from me, no matter the price, does not entitle you to my home phone number, home address, or other personal information.
- Problem Clients: I will not do commissions for anyone who has a reputation for being difficult or hostile towards artists or buying commissions with their food and rent money. Or worse, stolen money (this hasn't happened yet, and I'd like it to stay that way). I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason. This will only rarely happen, if at all.
- Other Stuff: Feel free to ask me about other types of art commissions (logos, CD covers, web graphics, multi-page comics, etc.), and I'd be more than happy to figure something out for you.
- Requests, Trades, and Contests: I rarely take requests. I will do art trades from time to time. I will work out the rules for these on a case-by-case basis. I may also conduct kiribans and other art contests. Please watch my journals on Fur Affinity, Tumblr, Weasyl, or this site for announcements of contests and rules.
- Changes to T&C: Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time. Any changes will be announced on the aforementioned sites.
If anything is still unclear, don't hesitate to ask! And thanks for visiting!